FNB South Dakota is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-20. The program can be installed on Android.
Free. Secure. Anywhere. Mobile Banking from First National Bank lets you easily view and manage your money right in the palm of your hand anytime, anywhere! Best of all, it’s free.
Mobile Banking is available to all customers; just download the app and enroll or log in with your Online Banking user name and password for a secure Mobile Banking experience.
- View account balances and transaction history
- Pay your bills and credit cards
- View scheduled and recent payments
- Transfer money between your First National Bank accounts
- Transfer money to other customers at this bank
- Set up and receive account related alerts
- Deposit checks – Snap a photo of your checks and deposit them remotely
- Track and view images of your processed checks
- Use your phone’s GPS to find a branch or ATM near you
- Contact a customer service representative
At First National Bank your security is always our top priority
- Account information is never stored on your phone
- Data transmissions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Mobile Banking is free from First National Bank (but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply)
- Download the app and log in with your Online Banking username and password
View our Security Statement at: https://www.fnbsd.com/comp/popups/privacy-policy.fhtml
- Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal
- See the terms in the app for limits/availability and other restrictions
FNB South Dakota (version 3.0.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.